Thursday 3 December 2015

Scaffolding has gone


Although from our regular crew, I have only had the company of one builder for two days this week, there has been progress as on Monday the scaffolding was taken down.  Marc has been busy carrying on with the Aquapanelling around the garage (much easier now without the scaffold in the way); I did offer my body to him (purely as a builder's mate) but I'm not too sure he knew what to say about this suggestion.  



This rejection left me on 'clearing up the site' duty, ( a very theraputic and satisfying job) again, easier without the scaffolding, but I have now made friends with the staff at the local tip, who today even helped me to unload.  

Never mind, David will be back next week and I do believe (but have been disappointed before) that we will be back to our full complement of people, both inside and out.





1 comment: